Buy Watson Hydrocodone
- Watson Hydrocodone and acetaminophen combination is used to relieve pain severe enough to require opioid
- treatment and when other pain medicines did not work well enough or cannot be tolerated.
Acetaminophen is used to relieve pain and reduce fever in patients.
It does not become habit-forming when taken for a long time.
bBut acetaminophen may cause other unwanted effects when taken in large doses, including liver damage.
Watson Hydrocodone belongs to the group of medicines called narcotic analgesics (pain medicines).
It acts on the central nervous system (CNS) to relieve pain, and stops or prevents cough.
When hydrocodone is used for a long time, it may become habit-forming, causing mental or physical dependence.
However, people who have continuing pain should not let the fear of dependence keep them from using narcotics to relieve their pain. Mental dependence (addiction) is not likely to occur when narcotics are used for this purpose.
Physical dependence may lead to withdrawal side effects if treatment is stopped suddenly.
However, severe withdrawal side effects can usually be prevented by gradually reducing the dose over a period of time before treatment is stopped completely.
This medicine is available only under a restricted distribution program called the Opioid Analgesic REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategy) program.
This product is available in the following dosage forms:
Side Effects That You Should Report To Your Doctor Or Health Care Professional As Soon As Possible:
• allergic reactions like skin rash, itching or hives, swelling of the face, lips, or tongue
• breathing problems
• redness, blistering, peeling or loosening of the skin, including inside the mouth
• signs and symptoms of low blood pressure like dizziness; feeling faint or lightheaded, falls; unusually weak or tired
• trouble passing urine or change in the amount of urine
• yellowing of the eyes or skin
hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen tablets,tablets usp mg,lots of hydrocodone,voluntary nationwide recall,acetaminophen and hydrocodone
Side effects that usually do not require medical attention (report to your doctor or health care professional if they continue or are bothersome):
• dry mouth
• nausea, vomiting
This list may not describe all possible side effects. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects. You may report side effects to FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088.