Beautiful thick-stemmed Mescaline San Pedro (Trichocereus Pachanoi) cactus in a pot! You only need to water this psychedelic cactus once a year and have a diameter of between 6 and 15 cm! The active ingredient in these mind-altering cacti is Mescaline. The use of this cactus for spiritual purposes and to combat ailments goes back thousands of years. There is a chance that experiments have already been carried out with psychedelic natural substances, but unfortunately there is no archaeological evidence of this. The Mescaline cactus is one of the first used psychedelics on earth. These cacti grow best at an altitude of 2000 to 3000 meters. The original name of this cactus is not San Pedro. It was called Achuma by the indigenous people of Ecuador and Peru. After and during the Spanish invasion, the Spaniards gave the name San Pedro to the Achuma cactus. San Pedro means Saint Peter who, in Biblical terms, received the keys of the ‘Kingdom of Heaven’ from Jesus. The Spaniards saw the San Pedro cactus as sacred.
The effects of the Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi
San Pedro is not a cactus for a relaxing night of tripping. This psilocybe cactus could turn the perception of your contemporary life completely upside down. The effect of the substance mescaline is able to make permanent changes in the mind. Many users also report having undergone a transformation after using the San Pedro. Mescaline will hold up a mirror to you, if you do not recognize yourself in this (little self-knowledge) then the Mescaline will rectify this for a while. Mescaline is not a tripping agent but rather a natural medicine. The following effects will manifest themselves during the use of San Pedro:
- Change of perception, perception of the world changed during a ritual.
- Visibility much more colorful and intensive.
- Objects get contours, distort or radiate light.
- Change in time and space, the space adapts to the trip (one time it seems bigger, the other time smaller) .
- Time seems to stand still during a trip.
- Increase in sensory perceptions (synaesthesia), music is seen, a photo comes to life and sums of objects take on other forms.
- Sensitive to changing moods.
- Gaining insights into your own life or an increase in life wisdom.
- Undergoing a magical or religious experience.
- Deep-rooted underlying problems can arise with the use of San Pedro Mescaline express yourself and be addressed by your own insights during the trip.
- San Pedro will enrich your mental and spiritual way of thinking with wisdom.
Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi is not a recreational drug.
You don’t take the San Pedro for fun or with your friends to go for a nice spin. No, this is a powerful spiritual Cactus with spiritual medicinal powers. The San Pedro will induce violent hallucinations and visions. Most hallucinations or visions contain meanings related to you as a person here on Earth. Deeply rooted emotional charges will emerge. Cleansing the soul, cleansing and removing negative charges that are carried with you for a lifetime. It is best to be accompanied during a trip on mescaline. Make sure that the guide knows you very well (friend for life), this is not possible otherwise a contemporary Western shaman.
What makes the San Pedro Pachanoi Psychedelic?
Mescaline is a psychedelic alkaloid found in nature. The Mescaline alkaloid is very similar to the body’s neurotransmitter epinephrine (adrenaline). Because of this similarity, the psychedelic chemical compound of Mescaline can bind to serotonin and dopamine receptors in the brain. This binding process causes the psychedelic and hallucinogenic effects. In addition to Mescaline, there are many other substances in the San Pedro cactus that play a somewhat smaller but also an active role after ingestion of the San Pedro cactus.
How do you prepare the Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi cactus for consumption?
Of course you cannot consume the cactus immediately upon arrival. The San Pedro will have to be processed first. San Pedro can also be processed into a powder by letting it dry first. You could consume the powder right away, although it will lead to stomach cramps. To avoid this, it is wise to make a drink from the San Pedro.
Follow the steps below:
- Work hygienically and put on gloves.
- Remove the thorns. Make a full length cut from top to bottom between the ribs.
- Peel off the transparent skin.One top to bottom, loosen the green tissue and grate the pulled greenery from the peeled skin if necessary.
- Now the San Pedro Cactus is bare and ready to cut into slices of about 1 cm thick.
- Place the 1 cm thick San Pedro pieces in an oven at 50 ° C until the cork feels dry. Of course you can also choose to let the San Pedro discs dry in the sun.
- Grind the dried disks into a fine powder (The San Pedro can now also be consumed but this way will often lead to stomach cramps).
- Put the San Pedro powder in one pan with water and let it cook for several hours.
- By boiling, the active substances are dissolved in the cooking water.
- Then pour the water into another larger pan (pan 2).
- A slurry in the back of pan 1. Fill pan 1 with water again.
- Repeat steps 8, 9, and 10, a total of 4 to 5 times.
- Test the slurry in pan 1 if it still tastes bitter, you can repeat the process of points 8 and 9 again until all the bitter taste has disappeared from the Mescaline paste pan 1.
- Then reduce the contents of pan 2 so that approximately 1 liter of water remains.
- Strain the contents of pan 2 before drinking it
VERY IMPORTANT: Use a fine strainer when draining the contents of pan 2 before consuming after all, do not drink a stray thorn.
Dosages Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi cactus
A piece of cactus 25 to 30 cm long and with a diameter of 6-8 cm corresponds approximately to an average dose. If you weigh instead of measure the cactus: 100 g of fresh San Pedro cactus contains about 120 mg of mescaline. This means that you need 170-420 grams of cactus for a dose of 200-500 mg mescaline.
- 150 – 300 mg light to medium trip
- 300 – 400 mg strong trip, +/- 6 to 12 hours
- 450 – 500 mg extreme trip, +/- 12 hours
- 500 – 600 mg dissolving the eg3ho, trip +/- 24 hours
San Pedro (Trichocereus Pachanoi) in pots 35 to 50 cm.
Dust Mescaline contained in the cactus can be dangerous to health when combined with certain medicines, alcohol or MAO inhibitors. Are you taking any medications? Always consult your doctor first and read the package insert of your medication to avoid health risks. Also do not use the San Pedro if you have psychological problems, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Handle this unique cactus responsibly and do not participate in traffic when using it.