San Pedro is a cactus of the psychedelic trichocereus family. The active ingredient in these mind-altering cacti is Mescaline. The use of this cactus for spiritual purposes and to combat ailments goes back thousands of years. There is a chance that experiments have already been carried out with psychedelic natural substances, but unfortunately there is no archaeological evidence of this. The Mescaline cactus is one of the first used psychedelics on earth. These cacti grow best at an altitude of 2000 to 3000 meters. The original name of this cactus is not San Pedro. It was called Achuma by the indigenous people of Ecuador and Peru. After and during the Spanish invasion, the Spaniards gave the name San Pedro to the Achuma cactus. San Pedro means Saint Peter who, in Biblical terms, received the keys of the ‘Kingdom of Heaven’ from Jesus. The Spanish saw the San Pedro cactus as sacred.
The effects of the Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi
San Pedro is not a cactus for a relaxing evening of tripping. This psilocybe cactus could turn the perception of your contemporary life completely upside down. The effect of the substance mescaline is able to make permanent changes in the mind. Many users also report having undergone a transformation after using the San Pedro. Mescaline will hold up a mirror to you, if you do not recognize yourself in this (little self-knowledge) then the Mescaline will rectify this for a while. Mescaline is not a tripping agent but rather a natural medicine.
The following effects will manifest themselves during the use of San Pedro:
- Change of perception, perception of the world changed during a ritual.
- Visibility much more colorful and intensive
- Objects get contours, deform or radiate light.
- Change of time and space, the space adapts to the trip (one time it seems bigger, the other time smaller).
- Time seems to stand still during a trip.
- Increase in sensory perceptions (synaesthesia), music is seen, a photo comes to life and sums of objects take on other forms. Sensitive to changing moods.
- Gaining insights into your own life or increase in life wisdom.
- Undergoing a magical or religious experience.
- Deep-rooted underlying problems can be expressed and addressed with the use of San Pedro Mescaline through your own insights during the trip.
- San Pedro will enrich your mental and spiritual way of thinking with wisdom.
Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi is not a recreational drug
Don’t take the San Pedro for the lol or with your friends for a nice game of space. No, this is a powerful spiritual Cactus with spiritual medicinal powers. The San Pedro will induce violent hallucinations and visions. Most hallucinations or visions contain meanings related to you as a person here on Earth. Deeply rooted emotional charges will emerge. Cleansing the soul, cleansing and removing negative charges that are carried with you for a lifetime. It is best to be accompanied during a trip on mescaline. Make sure that the guide knows you very well (friend for life), this is not possible otherwise a contemporary western shaman.
What Makes San Pedro Pachanoi Psychedelic?
Mescaline is a psychedelic alkaloid found in nature. The Mescaline alkaloid is very similar to the body’s neurotransmitter epinephrine (adrenaline). Because of this similarity, the psychedelic chemical compound of Mescaline can bind to serotonin and dopamine receptors in the brain. This binding process causes the psychedelic and hallucinogenic effects. Besides Mescaline there are many other substances in the San Pedro cactus that play a somewhat smaller but also an active role after ingestion of the San Pedro cactus.
How do you prepare the Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi cactus for consumption?
Obviously you cannot consume the cactus directly with entry. The San Pedro will have to be processed first. San Pedro can also be processed into a powder by letting it dry first. You could consume the powder right away, although it will lead to stomach cramps. To avoid this, it is wise to make a drink from the San Pedro.Follow the steps below:
- Work hygienically and put on gloves.
- Remove the thorns.
- Make a cut the entire length from top to bottom between the ribs
- Pull off the transparent skin from top to bottom from the green tissue and if necessary grate the pulled green from the peeled off.
- Now the San Pedro Cactus is bare and ready to cut into 1 cm thick slices.
- Put the 1 cm thick San Pedro pieces in an oven at 50 ° C until the cork feels dry. Of course, you can also choose to let the San Pedro discs dry in the sun.
- Grind the dried discs into a fine powder (The San Pedro can now also be consumed but this way will often lead to stomach cramps).
- Put the San Pedro powder in one pan with water and let it boil for several hours.
- When boiling, the active substances dissolves in the cooking water.
- Then pour the water into another larger pan (pan 2).
- A paste remains in pan 1. Fill pan 1 with water again.
- Repeat steps 8, 9, and 10, a total of 4 to 5 times
- Test the paste in pan 1 if it still tastes bitter Repeat the process of points 8 and 9 again until all the bitter taste has disappeared from the Mescaline slurry pan 1.
- Then reduce the contents of pan 2 so that about 1 liter of water remains.Strain contents of pan 2 before drinking.
VERY IMPORTANT: Use a fine sieve when pouring the contents of pan 2 before consuming because you don’t want to drink a stray thorn.
Dosages Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi cactus
A piece of cactus 25 to 30 cm long and with a diameter of 5-8 cm corresponds approximately to an average dose. If you weigh the cactus instead of measuring it: 100 g of fresh San Pedro cactus contains approximately 120 mg of mescaline. This means that you need 170-420g of cactus for a 200-500mg dose of mescaline.150 – 300 mg light to medium trip300 – 400 mg strong trip, +/- 6 to 12 hours450 – 500 mg extreme trip, +/- 12 hours500 – 600 mg dissolving the ego, trip +/- 24 hours
Warning when using Mescaline San Pedro
Substance Mescaline contained in the cactus can be hazardous to health when combined with certain medications, alcohol or MAO inhibitors . Are you taking any medications? Always consult your doctor first and read the package insert of your medication to avoid health risks. Also do not use the San Pedro if you have psychological problems, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Handle this unique cactus responsibly and do not participate in traffic when using it.