Let the San Pedro illuminate your home with this Trichocereus bridgesii (Echinopsis lageniformis) cactus cutting. The San Pedro Bridgesii originates from Bolivia and grows in the Andes mountains at 3000 meters altitude. This mind-expanding Mescaline cactus reaches heights of 5 meters in nature! The Magic San Pedro Cactus is known for its psychoactive alkaloid Mescaline (3,4,5-trimethoxyphenethylamine). The San Pedro is a strong cactus species and therefore very suitable for growing Mesacline cacti.
The effects of the Mescaline San Pedro Cutting Bridgesii
The San Pedro Cutting Bridgesii is not a party or social drugs. Because of its strong hallucinations and mind-altering powers, the torch of light is capable of making permanent changes. Old stuck-on wounds can surface, led by emotions such as crying or sadness. Deep spiritual healing of the soul can take place with the use of the Mescaline San Pedro Cutting Bridgesii. This torch will shine the light in any user. The light will support the transformation of expanding the mind.
- Changes in the power of perception
- Increase in problem-solving thinking
- Concept of time and space disappears
- Change of moods
- Sensitive to external stimuli
- Perceptible elevation of all senses
- Colourful and intense lifelike visions and hallucinations
- The light will manifest in every thing or person.
- Distortion in objects
- Spiritual development
- Spirit expansion
Mescaline San Pedro Cutting Bridgesii cactus is not a recreational drug
Mescaline cacti are known to be very strong. The San Pedro Cutting Bridgesii is able to induce violent hallucinations. San Pedro Cutting Bridgesii is definitely not a gentle cactus! The effects are super potent, super strong and super potent. Never take the San Pedro cactus alone, it would be best to be guided by a shaman, if this is not possible, a trusted friend acting as a trip sitter is also a solution. The use of Bolivan Torch dates back thousands of years and has been honored to this day for its strong magical, spiritual and medicinal properties.
What makes the San Pedro Cutting Bridgesii Psychedelic?
Mescaline is a psychedelic alcohol that occurs in nature. The Mescaline alcohol is very similar to the body’s neurotransmitter epinephrine (adrenaline). Because of this similarity, the psychedelic chemical compound of the substance Mescaline can bind to the serotonin and dopamine receptors in the brain. This binding process causes the psychedelic and hallucinogenic effects. Besides Mescaline, there are many other substances in the San Pedro cactus that play a somewhat smaller, but also an active role after ingesting the San Pedro cactus.
How do you prepare the San Pedro Cutting Bridgesii for consumption?
Obviously you cannot consume the cactus immediately upon entering. The San Pedro will have to be processed first. San Pedro can also be processed into powder, by letting it dry first. You could consume the powder right away, although it will lead to abdominal cramps. To avoid this, it is wise to make a drink from the San Pedro.
Follow the steps below:
- Work hygienically and put on gloves.
- Remove the thorns. Make a full length cut from top to bottom between the ribs.
- Pull the transparent skin from the green tissue from top to bottom and, if necessary, grate the pulled greens off the peeled skin.
- Now the San Pedro Cactus is bare and ready to cut into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Put the 1 cm thick San Pedro pieces in an oven at 50 °C until the cork feels dry. You can of course also choose to let the San Pedro discs dry in the sun.
- Grind the dried discs into a fine powder (The San pedro can now also be consumed, but will often lead to stomach cramps in this way).
- Put the San Pedro powder in one pan with water and let it boil for a few hours.
- By cooking, the active substances are dissolved in the cooking water.
- After this, pour the water into another larger pan (pan 2).
- A slurry remains in pan 1. Fill pan 1 with water again.
- Repeat steps 8, 9, and 10, a total of 4 or 5 times.
- Test the slurry in pan 1 if it still tastes bitter, repeat the process from steps 8 and 9 again until all the bitter taste is gone from the Mescaline slurry in pan 1.
- Then boil the contents of pan 2 so that approximately 1 liter of water remains.
- Sieve contents of pan 2 before drinking
VERY IMPORTANT: Use a fine sieve when draining the contents of pan 2 before consuming, as you don’t want to drink a stray thorn.
Dosage Mescaline San Pedro Cutting Bridgesii
One hundred grams of fresh San Pedro contains about 25 milligrams of Mescaline. For a light to medium strength trip you need about 150 – 300 milligrams of Mescaline, which is approximately equal to about 600 to 1200 grams of fresh San Pedro.
150 – 300 mg light to moderate trip
300 – 400 mg strong trip, +/- 6 to 12 hours
450 – 500 mg extreme trip, +/- 12 hours
500 – 600 mg dissolving the ego, trip +/- 24 hours
Warning when using Mescaline Cacti
The substance Mescaline in the cactus can be dangerous for health when combined with certain medicines, alcohol or with MAO inhibitors. Do you use medicines? Always consult your doctor first and read the package leaflet of your medication to prevent health risks. Do not use the San Pedro cactus if you have psychological problems, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Handle this unique cactus responsibly, and therefore do not participate in traffic when using it.